On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Hojtsy Gabor wrote:

> > >Are you sure if cs is Czech. Create first a directory in the phpdoc tree
> > >on your local hard disk and then:
> > >
> > >cvs add cz
> > >
> > >You don't need an commit afterwards.
> >
> > yes, I'm sure. ISO codes for Czech language are ces/cze
> > (3-letter codes) or cs (2-letter). check out
> > http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
> >

> Well, your TLD is .cz... I wonder where .cs belongs...
> Good work on the translation :)

Yep, the country code is cz, but the language code is cs. Fortunately, the
DocBook dsssl stylesheets also use cs, so there's no need for any dirty
hacks. Cynic/Roman (don't know which one is appropriate), please fix also
configure.in for your language. There are a few language-dependent things
there. Most important being the character set you are using, I'd guess it
to be ISO-8859-2, and as an European, your default paper size for printed
version is most probably A4.

-- Jouni