> But I think it's not so easy.. I mean.. Translators file is update when
> someone run a cvs commit or every day at manual build?

See the way NEWS works on the source-tree. Every day, a cron-job updates the
NEWS file (with cvs-id of 'changelog'), and the mail-the-commits-program is
programmed to not send diffs for that daily modifications. In cvs.php.net,
you can see them of course, since they ARE normal commits.

Translator files will then be updated on 'cvs update', with delay of 24h
max. It can also be arranged to update it on every commit, so there is no
delay (by letting a script triggered by the cvs-commit mails).

No manual update of the translators file should then occur!

So far theory, I'd be glad to leave the implementation to someone else :-)

Greetz,
Jeroen