> > Right.. or like I've already said

> > Directory/File Translator Status/EN
> > bookinfo.xml perugini T1.13

> > We can use
> >  <lang>/<section>/CVS/Entries
> >

> > on this way we don't need to grep every file
> > ... but only some temp file.
>
> Here we do not want to optimize the grep, but
> would like to optimize our work. Placing tha revision
> inside the file, means:
>
>  - one commit (one modification to only one file and no Translators)
>  - only need to look inside the file, and see the version

Right.

> If we add some
> Then we can autogenerate a table like the one we use now in the
> Translators file.

Sounds also good!

Let's summarize:

<!-- $Revision: 1.1 $ --> is already available,

<!-- EN-Revision: 1.1 --> is OK for Jeroen, Goba, Luca, and me (=3 1/2)

<!-- EN-Revision: 1.1 Translator: Luca State: Translated -->
is at least for me also OK,
since the "State" saves the manipulation of translators when
committing the translation.

Any opinions, suggestions, etc.?

Cu,
Thomas