Hello Hojtsy,

HG> You have said nothing about the alternate grouping of function properties,

You know, I like the "old" layout. There is no useless elements. Every
sign, every dot means something.

HG> the outside links made truly outside, and marked with an arrow... These
HG> are __not__ only graphics changes. These are conceptual ones... They
HG> don't just differ in colors from the "old" one.

Yeah, red arrows (or something else) is a very good idea, of course
it's better if you know that this or that link is not local.

HG> Do you think that online functions are useless for the common user?

Maybe I don't understand? What do you mean "online functions"?

HG> NOTE: Please only quote lines you reply to :) This lowers traffic
HG> on the list. Thanks.

ok :)

--
Best regards,
 Olexandr                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]