HG> What screen resolution you use? Do you think it is common.
HG> I use 1024x768, and developed the CHM using this size. The
HG> images in this resolution are just like toolbar icons from
HG> any program...

I'm using 800x600 today. But look at the top of typical page of either
php_manual_newchm_en_2001_10_14.chm (1) or
php_manual_newchm_en_2001_10_28.chm (2). Header takes on my display
~2 cm in (1) and ~3 cm in (2). And there is a lot of empty space in
the header. But the icons takes only ~0.7 cm. So, you see what I
mean... If there is a lot of space why don't we use a bit bigger
icons. And another thing I'd like to say. Icons must be active, I mean
they must change on mouseover action. And in that case it will be much
easier to find and press the icon you need without looking directly at
the place where they are situated.

...And another thing :)) (sorry for such a big amount of useless
information, when an information appears in my sick brain I try to use
it quickly because it disappears soon). I think header of a page
should be of background color (remember "old" chm?). Ok, that's all
for now :)

--
Best regards,
 Olexandr                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]