> And one feature I would l really love to see is a link to the online
> equivilant of the each help page to see what new coments have been
> posted

This is part of the online functions section right now :)

> and drop down menus (they could just be combo boxes) to
> related help documents.

This was also planned, although it turned out, that there is
no easy way to extract a related page list from the pages.
There are see also sections, but they are not clearly separated
(this build process tries to identify and mark them, but it is
not 100%, as it won't recognize any see also notes in the text
flow... So it seemed for now, the see also boxing is the only
thing we can do... There is a movement to include some see also
tags in the xml sources, but this is not used yet...

Goba