I have seen you screen shots (for your new help) and I think that it looks great.  I do not think you need a professional web designer at all you are doing just great.  That said I am no professional web designer I am just an amateur (student)(http://www.richardjameskendall.com [all done in PHP]).  But if you want some help I would be happy to (I am particularly good at dHTML).

And one feature I would l really love to see is a link to the online equivilant of the each help page to see what new coments have been posted and drop down menus (they could just be combo boxes) to related help documents.

Regards

Richard Kendall

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.richardjameskendall.com