> So you disagree with separate lists for separate commits. Are you
> interested in it, ja, kr or ru commits? IMHO no. Are you interested

You are right. But I see the problem of discussions starting on lets say
the German part and nobody who is not reading the German list will
notice it.

> in discussions like this? IMHO yes. So then you would sucsribe to the
> main (en) list with general language independent discussions, and "en"
> commits, and to your own list... You are not interested in changes,
> updates in the hu tree, and discussion in Hungarian...

If the discussion is about langos, well I am very interested ;)

> Well, from inside, I see that even while PHP is very good documented,
> there are many things we can advance our manual.

ACK.

> IMHO this would be good for a pro too. The question is who
> we call a pro. If you are a pro at dinamic website programming
> but have not worked with gd images before, you will find this
> type of index useful, as you'll find "Image creation", "Text on
> image functions", ... categories useful. Well you can say in
> that case, that person is a newbie for images, so he is a newbie :))

You are right.

> Yes, you can start off with creating phpdoc/en/configure IMHO,
> so people will be able to contribute, and translate as soon
> as it will be ready for inclusion in the manual.

I was in a meeting yesterday with Egon and Georg, and we will start
right in config.xml. So please don't wonder, if it changes often ;)

> I hope he will read our mails when he get back ;)

That is for sure.

Mark