> > Here are the current errors caused by Mark's changes. He has
> > no test system, so this may help. It would be good if anybody
> > can correct these mistakes. The output is from a cygwin bash
> > shell under windows:
>
> ok, it seems the problem is
>
> (1) double definitions of id. Shall we one of them or shall
>     we change the name of the id? Example:
>     <id="install.configure.with-jpeg-dir">
>     As both explanations say the same, i suggest to erase one.
>
> (2) the non.existing ids have to put in. i can do this, too.
>     when i am not sure, i will tell you within the commit-log
>     and then you should have a look at it ;)

It's not that hard to make the content to build, but to make
the content contain the deleted and useful parts, such
as the grouping of server related options would not be that
easy...

I am afraid, that if someone make this build, then we will forget
about that it was just a temporary "make this build" action, and
Mark needs to overlook his changes, and see what he deleted, and
added...

Goba