> It's not that hard to make the content to build, but to make
> the content contain the deleted and useful parts, such
> as the grouping of server related options would not be that
> easy...

yes and no. look at with-ftp. this is a reference from ftp.xml and so
a problem in a document outside. we can fix this.

Within the install.xml there are only grafix-options (tiff,jepg,png) wich
are double (btw. why are they double in ./configure --help ?). I would
suggest to erase those three. But if i am wrong, please tell me why
they are needed.

Only problem left is then the server-option. Right, here we have
to think about

regards,

-Wolfgang

--
Deutscher PHP-Knotenpunkt Dynamic Web Pages: http://www.dynamicwebpages.de
Scripte, Tutorials, Installation, Bücher, BestofGML, Manual, Links uvm.