I have deleted this note, but it may be worth discussing...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 10:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-NOTES] note 18678 added to index

A suggestion for the manual pages:
It's time to categorize them into higher-level sections, e.g. built-in
modules, communication modules, db modules, security modules, graphics
modules etc. Even as an experienced user, I find it difficult to locate the
right section now. New users must be totally confused. Thank you.
--
http://www.php.net/manual/en/index.php
http://master.php.net/manage/user-notes.php?action=edit+18678