James Cox wrote:
> I have deleted this note, but it may be worth discussing...
>
>> A suggestion for the manual pages:
>> It's time to categorize them into higher-level sections, e.g. built-in
>> modules, communication modules, db modules, security modules, graphics
>> modules etc. Even as an experienced user, I find it difficult to locate the
>> right section now. New users must be totally confused. Thank you.

see the TODO file

   - group and organize functions logically (databases, text proc, etc)
     (better support for that in docbook4)
     Needs more *discussion*:
       - maybe also group them on folder level, not just in TOC
       - maybe spread configure options, ini settings and
         features to these groups [in TOC and/or in folders]
       - add indexes of options, settings and features if
         previous change goes through

(which reminds me of something i had on my schedule for last saturday :(

--
Hartmut Holzgraefe  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.six.de  +49-711-99091-77

Wir stellen für Sie aus auf der CeBIT 2002 und freuen uns
in Halle 6 auf Ihren Besuch am Stand H 18