The earliest version of PHP I have is 4.0.6 (couldn't find anything earlier
in the 4.x range) and it is present in the 4.0.6 release.  Could someone find
when this was added and where I can find an earlier than 4.0.6 release?
Thanks.

Also, what do I need to do to get my name as  an author/editor or something
like that on the manual?  Usually, I just edit/delete/reject user submitted
notes, but occasionally I maintain the documentation (like this).

--Andrew

--
No matter how many resources you have, it is never enough.
        -- Murphy's Computer Laws n°1