Hello Gabor,

>> OK, couldn't remember, sorry! I guess therefore is the runtime
>> configuration section in the func references :-)
>> Which "layout" to choose? The same  as in config.xml?
>> Asking this stupid question because of the runtime configs in
>> mysql.xml and uodbc.xml (The later I just added today, mysql few weeks
>> ago). Is there an example?

> I cannot give you an example. You have just started to volunteer
> on providing an example with mysql.xml and uodbc.xml for the
> other guys ;)

Jep, but I did this with the often asked question in mind, which and
how php.ini-seetings could be altered (with no access to php.ini).
And not to forget: just deleting the entries from config.xml would be a
loss on information. I'll think about and provide an improved example
in mysql.xml.

>> > We already discussed moving the configure and ini options
>> > to the function reference part.
>>
>> Is this definitley decided? :-)

> Not officialy. We discussed it, but not decided.
> Though noone had any objections against it AFAIK.

Greets
 Friedhelm