> Jep, but I did this with the often asked question in mind, which and
> how php.ini-seetings could be altered (with no access to php.ini).
> And not to forget: just deleting the entries from config.xml would be a
> loss on information. I'll think about and provide an improved example
> in mysql.xml.

As discussed, we "will" move the ini and configure options to the
extensions information in the future. It makes all info concentrated
in one place. I have not compared the information contained in
the configure part and in mysql.xml though, so that may be a
stupid thing now just to blindly remove the info from the
configure part.

Goba