I am working on pgsql.xml to translate and have a question on the
function:

<manual>
object pg_fetch_object ( resource result, int row [, int result_type])
[...]
Indirectly, that means that you can only access the data by the field
names, and not by their offsets (numbers are illegal property names).

result_type is optional parameter controls how return value is
initialized. result_type is a constant and can take the following
values: PGSQL_ASSOC, PGSQL_NUM, and PGSQL_BOTH. pg_fetch_array()
returns associative array that has field name as key for PGSQL_ASSOC.
field index as key with PGSQL_NUM and both field name/index as key
with PGSQL_BOTH. Default is PGSQL_BOTH.
</manual>

Is this correct? How can I retrieve an object with the option
PGSQL_NUM if numbers are illegal property names?

Greetings
Conni