Hi,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gabor Hojtsy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Papp, Gyozo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: install part thoughts

| > This can be aa very good starting point. Each function reference
| > should contain two additional files:
|
| I guess you intended to write this the other way round ;)

Yes, just for the sake of clarity (repeat'em):

    config.xml -- installation (compile time) instruction
    ini.xml    -- everything related to php.ini (maybe?)

| > Yes, security is much more. I'm afraid that users tend to disregard it
| > by putting it into an appendix (to the end of the manual).
| > BTW, I have an other problem with its current location. I think a newbie
| > must read a lot ahead -- at least to the language section --, and return
| > back to these security manners to really understand what it's about.
| >
| > Can security.xml be put into "features" directory or distribute its
| > content in other .xml's? (just not an appendix :)
|
| I can't think of any right method to distribute security.xml content
| into extension parts. This is a topic that needs to be included in
| whole...

I had the same thought about dispersing security infos elsewhere, but
I'm really afraid that users may disregard it. (have a look what's in
the appendixes now?)