Hi!

I tried to solve one problem of the many. As we discussed earlier,
we would like to move all extension related stuff to the extensions
directory, including configure options, ini settings, defined vars,
constants, classes, faq entries, etc. So I started to apply the new
<section> based structure to the reference pages, and move the
constants info into the directories into a constants.xml file.

I am ready till cyrus which is the last starting with letter c ;)
I have no more time today to work on this, so if someone has some
free time to do it, please continue my work ;)

Applying the new structure to all extension docs would help us
to have a "man page like" look, which we would like to achive
AFAIK, and it would also help us to integrate the configure
and ini info to all extensions => and so find a final place
for install parts ;)

IMHO applying the new structure is the starting point, and it
is quite done till cyrus...

Goba