> I tried to solve one problem of the many. As we discussed earlier,
> we would like to move all extension related stuff to the extensions
> directory, including configure options, ini settings, defined vars,
> constants, classes, faq entries, etc. So I started to apply the new
> <section> based structure to the reference pages, and move the
> constants info into the directories into a constants.xml file.

> I am ready till cyrus which is the last starting with letter c ;)
> I have no more time today to work on this, so if someone has some
> free time to do it, please continue my work ;)

> Applying the new structure to all extension docs would help us
> to have a "man page like" look, which we would like to achive
> AFAIK, and it would also help us to integrate the configure
> and ini info to all extensions => and so find a final place
> for install parts ;)

> IMHO applying the new structure is the starting point, and it
> is quite done till cyrus...

I (tried to) continue your work, and it's finished now till dbx.
Maybe someone could find the time to have a quick look over,
to ensure there are no major mistakes in the content I added.
BTW.: we have "complete list of configure options" in the install
section. should the already integrated parts removed from there?

 Friedhelm