|> We receive many complaints at [EMAIL PROTECTED] about failures in
|> setting up PHP with Apache 2. Can somebody please update the
|> documentation with details on Apache 2 on Linux and Windows, or
|> provide information for the documentation team to add to the
|> documentation. It would definitely help users.

There are some issues I believe with Apache 2.0 in general and PHP... I
can't tell you exactly where the problems are because I haven't setup
the testing yet, but from what I gathered at PHPCon there is an issue
with Thread Saftey and some of the PHP extensions.

Since I have no idea the nature of these "failures" I can't give much
more info... As for the documentation, When I do my install of Apache
2.0 / PHP, I'll be sure to make sure the docs reflect the necessary
steps and correct / add anything I found necessary.

John