On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 05:11:03PM +0100, Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
> Ack. So then, please add us some info on PHP <-> Apache2 versions
> compatibility so we can add the info to the docs. Or is it only
> Sascha who knows this (apache2 sapi author)?

Do the latest PHP version and the latest Apache2 version work together?
If so, and I believe they do, then that should be the only recommended
version(s) at this time. What use is there documenting what older
combos work together (especially given the few security fixes lately).

-aaron

p.s. why is this cc: so huge!?