> Hm, I guess this build errors are the result of introducing seperate
> ini.xml and constants.xml files for extentensions in the en-tree.
> As example the fr Manual:
> /usr/bin/nsgmls:/local/mirrors/phpdoc/fr/reference/apache/ini.xml:63:19:E:
ID "ini.engine" already defined
> /usr/bin/nsgmls:/local/mirrors/phpdoc/fr/chapters/config.xml:256:24: ID
"ini.engine" first defined here

> Because the moved ini.settings are no longer in
> /en/chapters/config.xml, fr updated apache/ini.xml but didn't delete
> the ini-setting from /en/chapters/config.xml or update the whole,
> restructerd config.xml.
>
> Amother "good" guess is, their language-snippets.ent is not uptodate,
> which means they are using undefined entities. In this case there is
> no fallback to en/language-snippets.ent.
> The "character data is not allowed here" error is the result.
>
> In most cases the xml looks right.

Yep, as far as the hu tree fix gone, I have deleted chapters/config.xml
completely from the hu tree, as nearly all the content was moved to separate
files, and the number of errors reduced dramatically. Most of the error were
caused by redefinitions of parts (reuse of ids).

Goba