Hello Sara-

This might be worth discussing before implementing
across the board, I currently don't know how I feel
but do we really want newbies to post sql errors all
over the place?  I think this may be why mysql_error()
wasn't used everywhere.  So let's discuss a way
to handle errors and then implement.  Should we
introduce a "if debug mode = on, print error" type
philosophy?  Or use trigger_error?  Will all this
just add to the confusion?

Regards,
Philip