> > >   Modified files:
> > >     /phpdoc/en/appendices wrappers.xml
> > >   Log:
> > >   Revert sk invasion.
> >
> > Doh. The 11th CHM sample went out with this SK text.
> > Thanks for the SK guys... I won't put out a new
> > release just because of this page... Argh.
>
> We do have a nice karma thing... why dont we use it? This was not the
> first time...

OK, how can that be started? It cannot be automatically detected,
what tranlation group a CVS user belongs AFAIK...

And actually the en commit is something to allow for translators,
so they can correct errors found in the documentation while they
translate (though they don't really seem to do it).

Maybe we can add a special commit check script into CVSROOT to check
for something in a committed English XML file, which ensures that it
is English. If it finds that it is not English, it can refuse to
commit it. AFAIK something like this is possible in CVS. We only need
to specify the criteria for English XML files (like some common
English word used).

Goba