Hello,

I'm just made some bugs in my code and get strange(in spelling :)) parser
error, maybe somebody can explane T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM ?

Just never seen before, and i think this is not English.... :)

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in
c:\www_root\htdocs\pepsipromo\engine\modules\login.php on line 21
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: login in
c:\www_root\htdocs\pepsipromo\engine\classes\prx_engine.class.php on line
140

Thanks...

P.S. where is a problem i know, i just want to know what meens
T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM?