ID:               21883
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: all
 PHP Version:      4.3.0
 New Comment:

Only thing to document is that since 4.3.1 PHP supports
JPEG 2000 and WBMP imagetypes too..

[2003-01-27 12:50:10] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This remains open until jpc and jp2 are documented properly.  This may
need to be faq that's referred to in various places?  Or maybe a
language-snippet?  Because I doubt getimagesize() is the only
appropriate place for this information.

[2003-01-27 12:42:37] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you, i think the "bug" is closed. I am waiting for PHP 4.3.x
where x > 1.

[2003-01-26 15:34:34] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sadly, JPEG 2000 support didn't make it for 4.3. JPEG 2000 raw
codestream support should be in 4.3.1. JP2 support will probably
feature in 5.0.

A current stable snapshot should work for JPC, and JP2 will work if you
compile from HEAD.

adamw

[2003-01-26 04:43:04] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's only working correctly in PHP > 4.3 -> doc problem.

[2003-01-26 01:55:46] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Short script :

<?php
  $taille = getimagesize("JPEG2000.jp2");
  dump $taille;
?>

-List of modules :
I dowloaded PHP4.3 binary for Windows (ZIP file), from your site.

-Any other information :
I tried the same script with a JPG image, it works.
I saw every where that JPEG2000 is managed in PHP 4.3. :
http://www.zend.com/manual/function.getimagesize.php for exemple. Is
there a "Zend" PHP or is it for the future ?