ID:               21883
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      olivier dot jacquemard at wanadoo dot fr
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: all
-PHP Version:      4.3.1
+PHP Version:      4.3.2
 New Comment:

4.3.1 is identical to 4.3.0 except that one security change to CGI so
the change hasn't happened yet.

[2003-02-23 06:56:23] olivier dot jacquemard at wanadoo dot fr

I have downloaded PHP 4.3.1 and i didn't found any change in using
something like getimagesize("jpeg2000.jp2").
I have two questions :
Is there a remedy to read the header of a jpeg2000 and extract the
length and height of the image ?
Is it possible to define a class and use it as a buffer to read the
header of a jpeg2000 image ?

[2003-02-13 01:18:31] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Only thing to document is that since 4.3.1 PHP supports
JPEG 2000 and WBMP imagetypes too..

[2003-01-27 12:50:10] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This remains open until jpc and jp2 are documented properly.  This may
need to be faq that's referred to in various places?  Or maybe a
language-snippet?  Because I doubt getimagesize() is the only
appropriate place for this information.

[2003-01-27 12:42:37] olivier dot jacquemard at wanadoo dot fr

Thank you, i think the "bug" is closed. I am waiting for PHP 4.3.x
where x > 1.

[2003-01-26 15:34:34] adamw at archgrove dot co dot uk

Sadly, JPEG 2000 support didn't make it for 4.3. JPEG 2000 raw
codestream support should be in 4.3.1. JP2 support will probably
feature in 5.0.

A current stable snapshot should work for JPC, and JP2 will work if you
compile from HEAD.

adamw

    http://bugs.php.net/21883

--