> > > Alright verified.
> > >
> > > If someone is already working on that, let me know or I will do it.
> >
> >   Hi Nicos,
> >
> >   Someone with better English skills really should handle
> >   this one.  Please.
>
> I apologize for this, please make the updates and someone
> will help out with the translations.  My draft folder
> hasn't been getting enough use lately :(  I do believe
> Friedhelm is working on the Windows docs so you may want
> to give him a shout.

Jep, is on my todo and I am working on splitting the install section.
But anybody is welcome to contribute or fix this bug as at the moment time is
short. Main focus is on splitting the install chapter, maybe using
RFC/manual.xml.in propoosal from Goba.

Later this week, I hope to give an "working prototype".
But the whole install section contents needs a polish and any improvements,
rewriting, bugfixing is welcome;-)

Friedhelm