Does the LICENSE file in phpdoc need to be changed now to reflect the
license change?

Hehe, I have not checked we have a LICENSE file. Yes, it should be changed.

RFC/LICENSE contains opl v1.0. After a review (by whom? (you) ;-)) this file can replace the LICENSE in the main directory.

Uhm, seems like I forgot this thing, and just reviewed that file. I think a reference to the license would be enough. With the current license text you added to RFC/LICENSE the two options seem to be selectable while they are selected.

I have sent an email message a few weeks ago to the contact provided at the opencontent site for questions regarding the usage of the license, but have not received any answer. I was interested in particularly the incorporation of the options if we elect both of them.

So I came to the decision to have an incorporation by reference. That is still fully valid, and would lead us to no problems on modifying the license to express that we elect those options and they are not selectable...

So I would suggest to put the same text into LICENSE as the one we have on the copyright page (just converted to plain text). We also need to have the Zend part there, as long as we include the Zend docs in the PHP manual.

Goba