So I would suggest to put the same text into LICENSE as the one we have on the copyright page (just converted to plain text). We also need to have the Zend part there, as long as we include the Zend docs in the PHP manual.

Plain text from the copyright page is now in RFC/LICENSE.

<qoute>
    The members of the PHP Documentation Group are listed on the front
    page of this manual. In case you would like to contact the group,
    please write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
</qoute>

.... sounds a bit strange in a plain text file. Maybe this should have an
pointer to www.php.net/manual/en/ ?

Yes, that would be better. Any comments from others?

Goba