On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 03:54, Damien Seguy wrote:
> Le lundi, 9 jun 2003, à 15:31 America/Montreal, Philip Olson a écrit :
>

> > <function>return</function> is how it's done, just like
> Yet, return is not a function, unlike include or print.
>
> <literal> could get a link to the anchor in the doc to return.
> same would apply to continue and break, while, for.....
>
> That is more consistent.
> What do you think?
>
> Damien Seguy.

I don't think that <function> is the perfect fit for return, but
<literal> means a literal representation of something, and return
doesn't really represent something else; it actually does something. So
I think that <function> hits a bit closer to the mark.

Just my $0.02 CDN.

--
 Torben Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                        +1.604.709.0506
 http://www.thebuttlesschaps.com          http://www.inflatableeye.com