Where have you exactly found that version of the Russian manual you would like to publish for the students (URL)?

I've found russian version of PHP Manual exactly at http://ru.php.net/get/php_manual_ru.chm/from/this/mirror

[ru.php.net -- Documentation -- documentation downloads -- Russian (chm) -- ru.php.net Direct Internet]

OK, we can keep on discussing the matters from here. This manual is not fully translated. Would you like to publish this manual unmodified (print it out and multiply), or translate the untranslated parts, or something else?

(Please keep on using 'reply all', so others will also be able to see our discussion, and can reply to it).

Goba