OK, we can keep on discussing the matters from here. This manual is not
fully translated. Would you like to publish this manual unmodified
(print it out and multiply), or translate the untranslated parts, or
something else?

Yes some parts of the manual are still in english... I shall translate them for the students if it is required.

The question is if you are willing to give back something to the cummnity by fixing the errors you find in the parts of the manual you use, and expanding those sections, while preparing the book. So that the version used by the people would get better with this solution. This way you would get the content for the book, while the community would profit from a better manual (at least regarding those sections you would use for your book from the manual).

Goba