> Maybe you can add some arguments here, something like :
> "this feature may be usefull if you need to include a file but don't
> want to have extra lines after the closing tags (for headers for
> example), etc etc"

> something that will make the doc more consistant ;)

Thanks for advice. I think that this feature is strange and improper
so it's not easy for me to explain why it's there. You know that
newline just behind ?> is stripped. So even if you end included file
by ?>\n and not by ?>, headers work still well.

If you know why this features is there, please describe it more
precisely. I really don't know - it's straight against XML compliance.

Jakub Vrana

P.S. I'm already subscribed in the list so there's no need to send me
Cc :-).