> AFAIK if you have that much time, you'd better go through the notes,
> delete unneeded ones, and incoprorate information to the manual, where
> appropriate. There is not much point in making the notes better, just in
> case of those notes staying as notes and not being rejected/deleted or
> incorporated.

As adding PHP tags will be nearly automatic process it will not take
so much time. However I already wrote "But before it, it will be nice
to delete or reject some of 8577 existing notes." As it will be very
time-consuming, I can't manage it all, I can just help with it (e.g.
on some part of manual). Are there other volunteers for this work?

Jakub Vrana