Hello

My name is Serban Gh. Ghita and i was accepted as a official manual
translator and developer on php.net, my actual e-mail is
zamolxe_at_php_dot_net .
I have read and understood the most chapters located at
http://www.php.net/manual/howto/ , i have also read others cvs recomended
manuals (not entirely), and here i am with a silly problem, i guess..
I am trying to import the chapter /security/ that is not translated under
phpdoc-ro. I only translated apache.xml to make some tests (i have validate
it, etc).
----
cd phpdoc-ro/ro/  (under which i have /security/apache.xml <-- translated)
cvs import -m "i have modified apache.xml and i intend to translate the
whole Security chapter" security zamolxe v1
{text scrolls}
 i get localy the dir security and in find in it the following:
---
CVS                    chapters               preface.xml
INFO_FOR_TRANSLATORS   chmonly                reference
Translators            language-defs.ent      security
apache.xml             language-snippets.ent  translation.xml
bookinfo.xml           make_chm_index_ro.html
---
which i think is bad.

I want to know the following:
1. if my cvs commands were correct
2. do i have to compare /en/ and /ro/ under /phpdoc-ro/ to see what chapters
where not translated
3. please tell me what correct command to issue, to import/add a directory
(i've tested 'cvs add' with no succes). Please give me some examples.

Please be mecifull with my ignorance, but i guess i have to RTFM some more.

Serban Gh. Ghita
administrator
##Fastweb##