Hello,

I'm looking for a possiblity to generate a custom function reference to
be used phpeclipse's context help from the php manual.

I stumbled over the file funcsummary.txt containing all functions
including the return type, arguments and the description which is
exactly what I need.

I just noticed that it contains not only the build-in php functions but
also some other stuff about objects like Reflection_Class and
Reflection_Method and later some other weird looking stuff:

# php-src/ext/dom/documenttype.c
entities        namednodemap

Does it make sense to use that file for what I want?
What exactly does that file contain beside the built-in functions?
Is this file always up to date or do I need to regenerate it by myself?

Any help is appreciated.

David

ps: please cc me, I'm not on the list