"Gabor Hojtsy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi Moshe,
>
> > In 3 months delay cause by work loading here is rtl:
> > http://moshe.i-com-it.com/patchs/livedocs-rtl.patch.txt
> >
> > Here is reminder what i did:
> >
> > 1. Make the style_mapping.php (optionally - default english) per
language
> > version:
> > first, already now it contains plain text that have to be changed per
> > language.
> > second, that methos will give me maximum ability for RTL customizing
with
> > minmum delta from livedocs, when i can define format_* functions where
> > neeeded (e.g, to add &nbsp;'s and so on.)
>
> This is not manageable. Now if we need to modify the formatting, that
> needs to be modified in all the language files. The language dependent
> strings will not be stored in the style mapping file of course, this is
> just a start... So that is not a valid reason to have one for every
> language. Could you please explore if you would be able to integrate the
> RTL stuff into the style mapping harmlessly - and let us discuss before
> you commit the changes?
>
> Thanks,
> Goba

The  issue you raise here is more files arrangement Issue then real issue.
what about one file per language that contains all the strings using the on
the next phases and include() on the end of the file rtl_style_mapping or
ltr_style_mapping?

if ok, someone with filesystem access to the cvs may commit the changes by
renaming the *original* filenames for saving the history (my commit was just
a way to demonstrate the change, anyway commiting change link this involve
manually playing with the files).

--/moshe