* Thus wrote Nuno Lopes:
> > > Please don't make many changes in the OOP section of this file, as it
> will
> > > be replaced by the new language.oop5 chapter. If you want, do your
> changes
> > > there.
> >
> > Thanks for the hint. Right now, language/oop5/magic.xml is empty. Will
> > someone be pulling the old material into that document?
>
> I think that file will have the docs for the __get/__set/__toString methods.
> If you want to document it (basically just copy-paste the docs in the
> migration chapter) just assign this task to yourself :)

I've been also merging the http://php.net/zend-engine-2.php into
the docs as well.

> Oh, we also need a new section to replace the final.xml, to include not just
> the final keyword, but also, self and this, IHMO.

My orginaly thought was to put self and parent inside of the
paamayim-nekudotayim.xml file, a new home would be nice for them.

> Nuno

Thanks for the renaming of the files you did earlier :)

Curt
--
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes
you've been hearing about.  No, sir.  Our model is the trapezoid!