On Friday 13 August 2004 21:19, Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
> >>Please, do not add new documentation until the new style is
> >>complete!
> >
> > Any reason, why not? Sorry I did not get your point, how is this related?
> > Those docs I add are from peardoc, live now in phpdoc, are not enabled in
> > manual.xml.in. So what is the point in waiting for the 'new style'?
>
> Do you manually edit the 'frontpage files' for these modules? If yes,
> then you can save time for people later with actually applying the new
> style after it was decided, so it does not need to be adjusted later. If
> you don't do much hand editing apart from splitting, then I don't see
> any problems with you moving more extensions.

Not much hand eediting, correcting the ids, splitting (c&p) configure
instructions, also for constants, if provided.

> Especially that you have  the time for it now.

I am on (just too short) holidays until thursday, will be very busy from wed -
sat, so don't expect more moves before 21/22.8 ;-)
Maybe the new style is finished till then...

Friedhelm

--
http://www.hostsharing.net/