[resend: not sure why this didn't make it through, yesterday;
re-sending; sorry if it's a dupe -S]

Nuno Lopes wrote:
> Well we have already tried a couple of methods but none of them worked
> so far, including DNS blacklists, spamassassin and a simple words
> blacklisting.
> I've run out of ideas. Training spamassassin would probably work, but
> I'm not sure if it wouldn't cause disturbs in the mail server.

Did we drop the double opt-in idea?

- User submits a note (with valid email address)
- We send mail with a token URL
- User clicks URL
- Note is approved and posted

Max 5 notes per address per day. Or x notes per domain/IP per day..

Yes, the evil side COULD be automated, but it's a lot more difficult
than a simple post.