Hi Nuno,

3. +1

I can think of two more solutions against it:

4. QI test, with a simple math calculus (maybe in a phrasal form "what
is the result of three plus for?")

5. An input that _can't_ be filled, if filled then the note is rejected:
why ? Non-specific spam bots tend to fill everything, especially if the
input is named importantly, "lastname" for example. We could also hide
it using javascript to reduce cases when users accidentally fill it.

That could work well against some bots. But of course a bot designed to
spam php.net specifically will easily avoid both traps.

--
Etienne Kneuss

http://www.colder.ch/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]