ID:               42234
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      niek at signet dot nl
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn
 PHP Version:      Irrelevant
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

[2007-08-07 15:30:16] niek at signet dot nl

Well, I forgot to tell that the error was/is the word: ' bacame '

[2007-08-07 14:34:07] niek at signet dot nl

------------
Hi,

In this article: http://nl3.php.net/manual/en/function.glob.php there
is a little spelling error:
"  GLOB_ONLYDIR bacame available on Windows and other systems not using
the GNU C library  ".

You can find the error under the section "  Changelog  " at that page.

Best Regards,
Niek

Reproduce code:
-