Hi,

I'd like to request a CVS account so that I can update the documentation for the MySQL extensions for PHP. My main priorities are to update and extend the current documentation, and add the new documentation for mysqlnd.

As a background for me:

- I'm a technical writer for MySQL, currently responsible for documenting replication, storage engines, and connectors/APIs (amongst many other things) - Before MySQL I was a freelance writer (something I still do on occasion), see http://mcslp.com for a list of my past articles and activities, and http://mcslp.com/?page_id=236 for a list of my currently available books.

As a recommendation/endorsement, Georg Richter, Ulf Wendel and Andrey Hristov support my request :)

I know from a discussion that Philip Olson had with Georg that I may need to submit a patch for the current documentation.

TIA

MC

--
Martin MC Brown, Technical Writer