> > Hannes Magnusson escreveu:
> >> Hello all
 > >>
> >> Was there any specific reason why this "EN-Revision" comment magic
> >> was
> >> chosen over the Docbook revision attribute?
>
> If there's a better way then let's do it... please propose exactly
> how it'd work and what it would look like. We'd also need to adjust
> all the translation scripts within docweb (and scripts/) before/while
> implementing.

(See attached patched for function.strpos on how exactly it will look
in the XML)

The rules would be the same as CVS Revision, just manually bumped.

I don't like this idea because the revision doesn't get bumped automatically. I think there'll be more problems that the little efforth of the translators to bump a no-op revision. Please remember that not everybody that contributes documentation belongs to the phpdoc team and thus isn't aware of our latest practices. So, automatic things are the best things (tm).

Nuno