Actually I was trying to do a preliminary test because I cannot make PhD
work for me.
As I understand, after installing PhD I must run "php configure.php
--with-lang=ro" that will create ".manual.xml" that will be further
processed by PhD.
Well, "configure.php" says that "happ shittens" and I should fix the errors.
You can see the output in the attached file.
Am I doing something wrong ?

Regards,
Simion.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] phpdoc]# php configure.php --with-lang=ro
configure.php: $Id: configure.php,v 1.9 2007/11/05 11:27:52 rquadling Exp $
PHP version: 5.2.4

checking for php: /usr/bin/php
checking for jade: no
  Error: Could not find a Jade/OpenJade executable. Use
--with-jade=/path/to/jade
checking for nsgmls: /usr/bin/onsgmls
checking for xsltproc: /usr/bin/xsltproc
checking for xmllint: /usr/bin/xmllint
checking for docbook (HTML): .//docbook/docbook-dsssl/html/docbook.dsl
checking for docbook (print): .//docbook/docbook-dsssl/print/docbook.dsl
checking catalogs: -c .//entities/ISO/catalog
checking for PHP source: no
  Warning: No PHP source directory found.
checking for PEAR source: no
checking for PECL source: no
checking for CSS to use for HTML docs: none
checking for CHM-only inclusion: disabled
checking for internals doc exclusion: no
checking for language: ro
checking for treesaving: no
checking for forced .manual.xml: no
generating ./scripts/test_missing-entities.php: done
generating ./scripts/missing-entities.php: done
generating ./scripts/phpweb-entities.php: done
generating ./scripts/file-entities.php: done
generating ./phpbook/phpbook-xsl/htmlhelp-config.xsl: done
generating ./phpbook/phpbook-xsl/param_html.xsl: done
generating ./phpbook/phpbook-dsssl/install.dsl: done
generating ./phpbook/phpbook-dsssl/common.dsl: done
generating ./phpbook/phpbook-dsssl/quickref.dsl: done
generating ./phpbook/phpbook-dsssl/howto.dsl: done
generating ./phpbook/phpbook-dsssl/phpweb.dsl: done
generating ./phpbook/phpbook-dsssl/print.dsl: done
generating ./phpbook/phpbook-dsssl/html.dsl: done
generating ./phpbook/phpbook-dsssl/howto-php.dsl: done
generating ./phpbook/phpbook-dsssl/html-locale.dsl: done
generating ./RFC/manual.xml: done
generating ./manual.xml: done
generating ./entities/version.ent: done
generating ./Makefile: done

Creating file: entities/file-entities.ent...

Testing the manual for missing elements...

Created file: entities/missing-entities.ent
* No missing entities were found

Created file: entities/missing-ids.xml
* No missing ids found
eyh man. No worries. Happ shittens. Try again after fixing the errors above