Oh, I found the errors! They went to PHP's error log that I configured.
A lot of IDs are missing (about 40). Probably because the majority of files
are not translated. But I thought they will be taken ftom the English tree.
What can I do? I just wanted to build the Romanian manual as it is.

Regards,
Simion.