On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 6:36 PM, Philip Olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  On 22 Apr 2008, at 08:18, Antony Dovgal wrote:

> > > Maybe there ought to be a litle note talking about outdated/inactive
> > > translations. It's not immediately evident why Chinese would be excluded
> > > from the list.
> > >

> > Maybe.
> > Talk to Hannes about it (I CCed him), he might find a place for a note or
> something like that.
> >

>  It seems clear to me (although I wrote it) but feel free to submit updated
> text as I'm sure that page could use more and clearer content. After this
> upcoming Friday most remaining bugs should be fixed so we'll also add a news
> entry explaining everything that happened these past few weeks. Currently
> the only link to this page is via "Other" within the language select box.

I think that is the problem. We should rather post the news entry ASAP
rather then waiting for one more bugfix to hit the mirrors.
Admitting that there are some bugs, in the news entry, rather than
wait until it is fixed hoping noone notices :|
The link "Other" isn't very obvious but combined with a news entry it would.

-Hannes