Hola Thiago,

This account has been approved... welcome to the documentation team! :)

Regards,
Philip

On 30 Jun 2008, at 07:50, Thiago H. Pojda wrote:

Account requested.

And I received an email from php-doc, it looks like I'm receiving those again :)

Thanks, Hannes.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Hannes Magnusson <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote: On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 21:00, Thiago H. Pojda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've helped Felipe, one of our larger contributors for PHP docs translation > to Portuguese_Brazilian, to translate some files and he commited my changes
> to CVS repo.
>
> I'm requesting a CVS account for translating php docs to pt_BR, please give
> me the instructions.

You'll need to fill out and submit the form on http://php.net/cvs-php.php

Since Philip (our editor) is moving to another country these days
there is a good chance your account wont be accepted for few days...

-Hannes

--
Thiago Henrique Pojda