On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 11:35 AM, Philip Olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not sure what the 4LC OAK server is... what is it and why would someone
> want to use it? :)

    Thiago and I work on some projects together, and for one of them
I've provisioned three dedicated servers --- one of which is the same
server I use to do CVS work for PHP Docs, Mozilla, MySQL, KDE,
Mandriva Cooker stuff, et cetera.  He already has access to the
servers and the SVN repos, and I was offering him access to use that
server as a way to keep his CVS stuff for phpdoc-pt centralized, too.

    It works out great for times like now, while I'm on my honeymoon
in Florida, away from my desktop in Pennsylvania.  When she's taking a
nap, or while we're out sitting idly by the pool, I can still work on
things and perform commits to projects without having to make sure I
bring along anything other than my command line (or PuTTY if on a
Windows machine).

    The wife just shakes her head.  She knew what she was getting into
long before it became official.  ;-P

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers - Intel 2.4GHz w/2TB bandwidth/mo. starting at just